Post your TF2 unlockables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
I was inspired by another forum. Basically pick what you would like to see as unlockables. The Medic's 3 unlockables have already been announced (Scout and Engineer soon to come from what I hear) as well as the "loadout" menu which can be seen here:

1208380426_media1.jpg

For the heavy I thought these would be nice:

12/36 - Steroids - Punching an enemy now reduces their movement speed for 3 seconds to that equivalent of the heavy (no more backpedaling and shooting) but target can't be "dazed" again for 3 seconds.

24/36 - Minigun Mk. II - Increases max ammo by 100, longer gun is fired the faster it shoots.

36/36 - Walking Tank - Increases health cap from medic from 475 to 600, but you heal noticeably slower. Headshot from sniper still insta-kill.

When are they going to release the unlockables? I think it will be an awesome change for the game.

Not an unlockable, but Pyro's should get a Molotov Cocktail if they kill 3 enemies without dieing. The molotov cocktail should give immediate damage of 75 to anyone within a 5 Meter diameter, and it sets them on fire aswell - dealing the same damage asif they were lit by a Pyro.

Demoman should be able to set trip mines with 175blast damage (2meters diameter in the shape of a semi circle, if you understand what i mean)

The sniper should get an Infra Red Laser for his sniper (that only he can see) after 3 kills. Or a silencer.

The soldier should get a grenade after 3 kills, 100 immediate damage in a 5 meter diameter.

Scout should get an electric battern that immobilizes the enemy for 5 seconds, with all consecutive hits just normal. After 3 kills ofcourse.

Engineer should get a building that warns them of any spies nearbye within a 15 meter diameter. After 5 kills (engys get more kills without dieing than other classes, imo)

Thats all i can think of, i would prefer them to unlockables. Because eventually everyone will get the unlockables and it won't be so good.

------------------------

About these new addons in the upcoming addon pack, will there be new stuff for every class ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom