Please help!! steam question

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
i have an old steam account.. but i want to create a new one under a new username. is it possible to have more than one account on the same email address? or do i have to somehow delete the old account? i also need to know 1 more thing. if i activate a cd key on 1 of the accounts on that are on the same email... can i access the game from the other account also? does the key get activated on the individual username, or the email address that its on?

You should be able to use 2 accounts on one email address.

However the game IS ONLY GOOD ON THE ACCOUNT YOU ACTIVATED IT ON.

ok thanks alot.. the reason i asked this is because my old steam account had a problem. i had HL1 and Cs 1.6 on it. then i hadent played it for a few months and when i went back... it said my cd key was duplicate. it wasnt a really big deal because i really didnt care about playing HL1 anymore. but now that i wanna add HL2 and CSS. i wanna make sure nothing goes wrong with the cd key so i wanna stay away from the first account. the problem is i only have 1 email address so i had to make the new account on the same address as my first account. i just made the 2nd account and it seems to be ok. i dont have any games on either account yet but i will add HL2 and CSS to the new account tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom