Pics Of Your Rigs & Setup

All I have to say is Whirlwind you have good headphone taste :) Though I would of gone open back AT's instead of closed..and those Grado 325i's are a love hate with me, they sound sweet but they are hardly comfortable.

PP, that is the same monitor as mine except the 60Hz version I think. It's an annoying piece of junk, whoever designed the base needs to be shot my monitor creaks and wobbles all over the place if I knock my desk.

I wish I would have gone with open Audiotechnica's, instead of the closed...I just use them for gaming now, as it is strictly grado's for my music.

I just love the quick attack, in your face sound of the Grado's....nothing compares to them IMHO.

I agree though...you need a 5 minute break after a couple hours of listening as they can become uncomfortable.

There are the best sounding cans that I have ever owned though, and I have owned my fair share....thousands of dollars worth for sure.

I have ordered a set of G cushions for them, they should be here shortly.

Yeah, I just like speakers. I got a 5.1 setup from logitech for $80 when I built my rig.

Sneaky if you make a thread in the proper forum with your budget we can help you build a nice PC. Most of us here have had our parts for a few years so telling the exact amount for each unit would be pointless as prices have changed since then.

Here are some updated pics of my setup.

20120910_100816.jpg

20120910_100828.jpg

Here is Mariah's little setup.

20120910_100957.jpg

Back
Top Bottom