PC Rentals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, you go to a Video Store, you see every PS2,Xbox360,PS3, every Console game to rent. but you cant rent any PC games.. you may ask yourself why. are they affraid they are just gonna copy them and never rent again... "Probably" but if you think about it you can just copy the Console games and play them on your PS/xbox. but you still go back and rent. i wish there was a place where you could rent PC games cuz i would like to rent something and see if i liked it befor i went out and bought it.. does anyone agree with me?

But my gameing computer is not on a internet connection and my current connetion is on a 56k hard to download any demo.

SiZcO said:
Well, you go to a Video Store, you see every PS2,Xbox360,PS3, every Console game to rent. but you cant rent any PC games.. you may ask yourself why. are they affraid they are just gonna copy them and never rent again... "Probably" but if you think about it you can just copy the Console games and play them on your PS/xbox. but you still go back and rent. i wish there was a place where you could rent PC games cuz i would like to rent something and see if i liked it befor i went out and bought it.. does anyone agree with me?

its alot harder to copy console games, you need blank dvd's, mod chips , Slide Cards, flip tops, swap tools, its just a hassle, on pc all you need to do is download the game, make an image of it, mount it its alooot easier on pc

burning console games is easy
you just need to solder in a mod chip
burn the game to the dvd (using specail software of course)
and your done

my xbox360 is modded and it didnt even require a chip just a firmware flash

I know you can rent PC games from the libaray. Nothing new though, most of the stuff is crap, however I have played some new games like C&C red alert 2 (back when it first came out) and just got an EXE fix so I wouldn't need the disk. But then again, if you want to play online, your SOL because the cd key would already be used by someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom