PC download

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidRock

Beta member
Ok I download it a game and installed it, but when I run it, it asks me to insert cd, how can I change it so it looks for the game files in a particular folder.

Or do I really really need the cd inserted?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

Its illegal to download a game unless it was released as a free download. It is illegal to use cracks.

lol he`s obviously illegally downloaded a game and expects someone to post a cd crack website, because if u install a game its not going to say searching for folders unless you manually move things around :p

cmon, u cant expect us to believe that uve never cracked games before. its a part of a gamers life. pay for a game....wat for.. if its free.. y not get it. everything fun is illeagal or cost money :)

To my knowlege a No CD Executable, or (CD) Crack is 100% legal as long as you own a valid retail copy of the app/game (or if it's a freeware download). If you lend your copy of Far Cry to a friend, he/she must keep the DVD until he/she returns it to the owner, upon which he/she must delete the game from their HDD. They are not entitled to use a Crack after it's been returned.

I think that's right anyway :snob:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom