Origin Update Fail

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
Ok - so to begin to get ready for BF4 - I decided to go play some BF3 today. Well - the best laid plans right ... I decide to play some BF3 to get ready for BF4 - So I click on my BF3 Icon and .. Origin decides to update - and fails miserably - suggesting that re-download origin. What the hell..... So tried a few things like starting any of the origin games I have and all say that I don't have origin. So I must download it. How the hell did I get the game if I down have origin ( ya - I guess I could have bought the game and physically have a CD) . Anyhow- , I re-download origin - no problem. But then go to play BF3 and it says I have to re-download all the BF3 game and all my game DATA !! Each of my past origin games all say the same thing. Origin says I have all the games- but have to download each one individually again ......NICE.... How many hours do you think that will take.... Several of my origin games I have not completed - so now have to download them all over again?

Anyone else have this happen to them? Any solutions?

well it did download pretty quickly- but got kicked out of server immediately for PUNKBUSTER!! So , apparently - that got deleted as well as origin. So off to download punkbuster- I hope it works properly.

BF3 since the beginning of summer has been having issues with PB. I get kicked out every other server I try to join and I've tried updating PB manually several times. They just stopped giving a **** since BF4 is right around the corner. Pretty much why I made such a big deal whining about it because I paid good money for this game on release, then got Premium recently and feel I'm being rather cheated on product.

I just know that some of my clanmates ran into this and that fixed it.

I recently ran into issues of joining servers, specifically last night. I am guessing it is a PB issue.

Not having any issue other than Battlelog chat. I'm hoping my friend decides to finally use the TS server. I'm so ****ing sick of Battlelog. Another reason why I want nothing to do with BF4.

I was able to download and manually update PB and then play. I haven't played in about 4 months- man do I suck- forgot most all of the maps , etc. played for an hour and I think I died twice as often as I killed someone else. I cant even blame cheating/hackers - I was s -l-o-w on the aim/fire and had to relearn controls,etc. = forgot how much fun and frustrating the game is. Hope I do not have issues with different servers like you PP. Trotter- I will attempt to get on your server today.

Back
Top Bottom