The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you noticed Trotter but I played on your squad for a couple maps last night in a 24 person rush server. That team we were on was down right HORRIBLE. No one would move up at all, they just camped in on or two spots the entire time. We even had a guy in a tank shooting random houses, and he refused to move up even though he was killing nothing or even doing anything productive. I hate when that happens.

Anyways, I've bronzed every single weapon except for the Thompson. I don't know if it is registering kills though :(

Yeah, I saw you. Considering you were dancing in front of me, trying to bury me with med kits :p I left that server to go game with some clan mates and was hoping you would show up there, too.

I racked up some points because of that tank by squatting behind it and keeping it repaired. :D

Hehe yes I was typing Hey Trot but you didn't answer, so I thought I'd bunny hop in front of your scope! I figured you would be there a while so I threw down a couple med boxes for ya just in case :D I ended up going into a different server and I pwned the shizdizzle out of some poor pilots with the help of some stationary missiles :)

I seldom notice the stuff scrolling during a game. I'm usually too busy trying to dodge bullets. ;)

Yeah I figured as much, hence the bunny hopping:p I was really trying to get our team to move up, like CAPS LOCK yelling on the screen but I think they were too busy also..that's when smoke spam comes in. People get confident when there's a huge smoke screen. I've said it before and I will say it again, smoke grenades can change the pace and outcome of a game REAL quick.

I now have atleast a bronze on all the guns. Some silver, and golds. Working on 40mm shotgun right now, im not sure if you can bronze the paddles or smkgrenade by killing people tho. Everything else i have done.

I got this from bestbuy and i need to update it manually but i cant find the download. Big waste of money, horrible game with horrible staff to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom