The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually only take the Gunner Seat unless I know for sure the person drives well. But I give him/her a 5 second evaluation, if they fail I eject out and parachute. :D

I usually only take the Gunner Seat unless I know for sure the person drives well. But I give him/her a 5 second evaluation, if they fail I eject out and parachute.
s i do the same lol, if they even have trouble taking off i eject right away, but half the time they can get up a bit, but then lose control away from the take off area and you have to eject like in the middle of no where lol

I can pilot the fighter choppers pretty well but I can not steer those larger choppers that are meant to carry many people.

Yes- that is why I asked " can anybody fly" when we were playing yesterday - cuz I suck at flying -especially on this game.

You just need to get some practice like everyone before they get good at flying the choppers. What i did ted was go into our server when it was on valparaiso and praciticed using the chopper on the attacking side, after about 20 mins I got it pretty down pat, from then i just used in game flying to better my skills at it. I will very rarely screw up landing or getting sniped out or hit by an rpg, i can dodge them pretty well. Unless im hovering, or flying low, then you get taken down **** fast, but it is sometimes the best way to hold an area or take an objective. Gotta take one for team.

James (weirdsauce)- I have tried several times to add you to friends list , sent numerous requests- I am sweeper2. Will attempt to "practice" this evening on the "freefallers" server- but enjoy playing so much I think I will lack the discipline to just practice.

lol it's all good. Let me try an add you though, we'll see if that works. Not sure if I will be on tonight though..also I no longer have a mic that works. Need to stop at the store and pick up a cheepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom