The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

Nope. Soldiers are tied to their original accounts. I'll add you in-game. I'm Trotman_516 (like my userbar).

I stink at the game because I have a squad mentality and most people are running around being lone wolves. I would rather resupply/heal/repair/spot for my squadmates and work as a fire team. It is amazing how much you can accomplish together, especially if you are able to communicate in game. I haven't figured out the VOIP for the game yet (haven't tried), but use TeamSpeak (my clan's) or Ventrilo (another clan's).

Nope. Soldiers are tied to their original accounts. I'll add you in-game. I'm Trotman_516 (like my userbar).

I stink at the game because I have a squad mentality and most people are running around being lone wolves. I would rather resupply/heal/repair/spot for my squadmates and work as a fire team. It is amazing how much you can accomplish together, especially if you are able to communicate in game. I haven't figured out the VOIP for the game yet (haven't tried), but use TeamSpeak (my clan's) or Ventrilo (another clan's).

I noticed that you were more of a squad man, and I really enjoyed that when we played man. But honestly Trotter, once you get the better guns in the game with the specializations, the game is a lot easier. If you see my dead body, don't revive it, just pick up my stuff and use it.

Trotter- what is your clan? I will delete my sweeper1 soldier from the old EA account and put it on the new Ea account. Looking forward to meeting you guys in the game.

I am currently in a clan that is rather international with mostly UK and EU players right now, but I just found out my previous clan was not completely dissolved and that most of the members have pulled it back together. I am currently trying to get in touch with them, so my clan status is a bit up in the air.

Are you on Steam?

no steam here -I don't really no what it is- looked at it yesterday a little- did not get home until late yesterday - so did not load/attempt to dual play BF. I will join "steam" if it is easy to do so and allows fro better communication with others.

Just checked the official BF forums and someone also suggested I may have to "Port forward" so the EA servers think I am another player and not 2 separate players ( one ghost) coming from the same IP address. I have no idea how to "port forward" - I hope this does not end up making me pull my hair out. Will make first attempt today as I now have a second copy of the game, and a new EA account to log onto.

You can find me most nights playing on the StompFest servers under the soldier name FluffyBunnies, feel free to add me. Always nice to play with more people who have a squad mentality.

Ok - I am in using both computers using home Belkin router= YA...THis will be fun- upstairs vs downstairs. My new soldier = sweeper2. Please add me- total newbe again- How do you pick up someone else's pack when they are dead- scrolled thru the controls and it is not listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom