Office Chair for Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Murphy

Baseband Member
I'm in the market for a new office chair that I'll use to game, might even use it for the PS3. I notice when I sit up and sit on the end of my chair I play much much better in FPS games. Has anyone found a chair they really like to game with? I'm trying to find a chair that can adjust so I can be able to sit up without killing my back and neck to play an FPS but at the same time be able to relax in. I don't know maybe I just have a bad back but I think having a good chair makes a huge difference. Feel free to tease me if I'm the only one. :p

Funny you bring this up, I was just talking with someone who agreed with me that the chair you're in makes as much difference as your monitor and mouse.

I use a huge padded office chair with arm rests... doesn't get any better!

My chair has the plastic ripping off it and looks like its out of a 70's dinning table and chair combo commercial.

I rock at gaming!

sitting is not a natural or ergonomic position for the body, seriously ;)
you know one of those ergonomic charis? The ones where you look like your kneeling? That's the best sitting position if you want to "sit".

not plugging amazon or the items but easiest way to post pictures I think :D

Amazon.com: Wooden Ergonomic Kneeling Posture Office Chair [WL-SB-101-GG]: Office Products

Amazon.com: YogaChair--The Perfect Computer Chair--For Those Who Seek Ultimate Comfort And Great Posture, YogaChair Is The Perfect Solution. Finally, An Affordable High-Quality Kneeling Chair Available In A Variety Of Colors. The Comfort Of Natural P

or you can try to rigup a recliner to game with, not hard these days with lcd arms

edit: reread other posts and saw someone posted similar ;)

^^ I would feel like a complete idiot sitting or excuse me kneeling in a chair like that lol, I'd have to hide it if I invited friends over.

One time Computer Gaming World (before they changed their name to Games for Windows) in one of their Killer Rig articles had the best computer chair ever featured, it was so awesome it looked like the kind of chair an evil mastermind would sit in, like a chair made for Lord Voldemort or something. It was so awesome but it cost like 1500.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom