Oblivion just too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an LCD and I dont either. I think a lot of these guys are just being a bit too picky, need to try focusing on the game not obsessing about the graphics.

yeah seriously im playing this game on high with my 6800GS and my res is 1024x768 you people seriously need to stop worrying about it

I'm considering getting the game once I get a new graphics card for my Shuttle.
I hear that being outside, the animated grass and trees really kill the framerates for most single card solutions. Can any of you who own the game confirm this?

NosBoost300 said:
major complaints about oblivion from me.... that game is just too demanding, there was a thread earlier where flanker said 1 7800gt would manhandle oblivion... and boy was he wrong... my 7900 gt can't even get steady framerates on 1280x1024 with 2xAA its just way too much, i don't even think a 7900gtx can handle that game full quality... it seems the market is trying to demand that you get sli.. and i'm hoping i'm not the only angry consumer.. i bought this card in hopes of manhandle everything the market is going to throw, and everyone said "oh the 7900 gt will handle everything... everyone was so wrong about that..... becoming unconvinced of this 7900 doing well in ut2007... already thinking of upgrading, selling this 7900gt... to get a gtx... well... maybe not that, but gives me an even better reason to get sli that much sooner.... the pc gaming department has gone done ****ed me off! they're demanding me that i buy sli just to run this smoothly.. even cranking the resolution down to 1024x768 and 4xaa even 2xaa takes so much out of it.. hdr is even worse in certain situations..

this game makes fear seem like childsplay.. complaints about fear... well then, don't get this game if you want it to look good

that's what an X1900XTX is for

it does what 7900GT does, and does what 7900GT doesnt.

NosBoost300 said:
major complaints about oblivion from me.... that game is just too demanding, there was a thread earlier where flanker said 1 7800gt would manhandle oblivion... and boy was he wrong... my 7900 gt can't even get steady framerates on 1280x1024 with 2xAA its just way too much, i don't even think a 7900gtx can handle that game full quality... it seems the market is trying to demand that you get sli.. and i'm hoping i'm not the only angry consumer.. i bought this card in hopes of manhandle everything the market is going to throw, and everyone said "oh the 7900 gt will handle everything... everyone was so wrong about that..... becoming unconvinced of this 7900 doing well in ut2007... already thinking of upgrading, selling this 7900gt... to get a gtx... well... maybe not that, but gives me an even better reason to get sli that much sooner.... the pc gaming department has gone done ****ed me off! they're demanding me that i buy sli just to run this smoothly.. even cranking the resolution down to 1024x768 and 4xaa even 2xaa takes so much out of it.. hdr is even worse in certain situations..

this game makes fear seem like childsplay.. complaints about fear... well then, don't get this game if you want it to look good

I'll be happy to take it off your hands for you

TheMajor said:
Just turn down your settings and stop complaining. If your computer doesn't handle it get a better computer.

and thats exactly what i'm doing, i'm gonna order a 2nd 7900 gt when my next check comes around.. and hopefully solving my problem.. and yes, i do have money to blow, so don't tell me i'm wasting my money either

and i have turned down my settings... its on 1024x768 and 2x AA now... so blah! hahaha... only way i get decent frame rates.. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom