Nvidia Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Baseband Member
Which are the best nvidia drivers and where can i find them?

Thanks for any help.

www.nvidia.com

Which ever ones are the most current, I wouldnt really suggest using the Beta's myself unless a game requires it or unless your performance is better with them.

There arent any modded drivers or anything?, like dna for ati.
im new to nvidia :)

Well, there are but they also tend to be on the bad side.

I don't know of any off the top of my head but I am sure you can find some if you like. The thing about modded drivers are, they are harder to keep measurments of temperature and things are tweaked for gaming more often than not. Although this may seem like a boost, I have always heard to be very careful with them.

NVIDIA Drivers are not bad at all, I have never had a problem with them save slight differences in temperature read outs.

Everything else works for the most part (atleast with what I have done), and they have never caused my computer to crash.

In the long run, I would suggest sticking with the generic drivers from NVIDIA.

I personally like the Omega drivers alot. In many cases, i get better results with them than i do with ATi's catalyst drivers. However, I havent tried them with a nvidia card yet.

www.omegadrivers.net if ur interested

SHAWN said:
Your thinking of ATi. There is nothing wrong with nvidia drivers.

No. I'm thinking of Nvidia. There's a reason i'm with ATI and that reason is i've always had good experiences with ATI and bad experiences with Nvidia. Just plain facts for this guy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom