Nubie to PC games

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerfootball05

In Runtime
I'm kinda new to the PC gaming scene (i was an avid halo player until Halo 2 came out and me wihtout broadband). I got into RPGs with Baulder's Gate 2 and was wondering what other good RPGs are out there with this kind of awesomeness. Also, what is an MMORPG?

I'm not much of an RPG player but I do like Morrowwind and the Myst series. MMORPG means Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Yea, Morrowind's pretty amazing.

Other RPGs:
Fallout
Icewind Dale
Arx Fatalis
KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic)
Arcanum

Watch out for the sequal to Morrowind, teh soon-to-be motherload of all RPGs: http://elderscrolls.com

:cool:

-x86

Neverwinter Nights is another D&D RPG.

Just remembered another one that I like: Diablo II

Varies, if you want a good MMORPG that's absolutely free I would recommend Project Entropia. It's kinda slow at the start but once you have some money to buy better stuff it gets better. You can actually make money in Project Entropia if you wanted to.

http://www.project-entropia.com/

KOTOR is an awesome RPG. Great story. I'm playing Vampires Bloodlines. Its pretty interesting too. Alot of intrigue. Awesome graphics. Even with the bugs that it has, its a playable game and with 4 different endings...it's gonna keep me busy for a while. Until Bioware comes out with another RPG.
For me, RPGs need to have a good story. Neverwinter nights was kinda predictable. Diablo IIwas awesome.
I hate MMORPG.

tigerfootball05 said:
I'm kinda new to the PC gaming scene (i was an avid halo player until Halo 2 came out and me wihtout broadband). I got into RPGs with Baulder's Gate 2 and was wondering what other good RPGs are out there with this kind of awesomeness. Also, what is an MMORPG?

If you like rpgs and have a lot of free time on your hands try ragnorok online. Its a great mmorpg. its not free though it has awesome graphics for an mmorpg. And if you dont want to make a monthly commitment,
as many have recomended before diablo][ is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom