New Crysis 2 video

Status
Not open for further replies.
360 Crysis 2 looks like poo to me, but the game play wasn't to bad once I learned the controls.

And yea I'm with you on that Druid, but I have been watching the Cryengine 3 since it was first talked about and I have high hopes. Always been a big fan of Cryengine, just not a big fan of Crysis games.

Original Crysis definitely looks significantly better than console Crysis 2.

I don't think anything will ever take Killzone's throne of console graphics. GoW3 did give it quite a run for its money though.

I downloaded this on my 360 a few days ago, it by far has the best graphics out of any game on the PS3/Xbox 360 to date. The gameplay is a lot of fun, but the controls are kind of strange. I can't wait to get the game on PC so that I can see what the game will look like maxed out. It's a shame that the other platforms can't get DLC at the same time as the Xbox, but I guess that's one of the many pro's of having an Xbox.

Really? From the videos it looks like killzone has better graphics. Do you have killzone?

Well, I personally think RAGE has the best console graphics. Can we count that though as it is not out yet? When I seen it I couldn't believe it at first..

Crysis 2 graphics suck on console....how do you figure they look good? Everything is blurry, it lags to much and they try to cover it up with way to much blur, so many jaggies despite me running in 1080p, geez I could go on. It was still pretty fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom