Neverwinter Nights 2 Module Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
I had been wanting to build a few modules in the toolset for a while so i decided to start one the other night. I stayed up to 5 in the morning working on one...tried to open it up later on and for some reason it was corrupt. Which really ****ed me off but i didn't like most of it any way so im starting a new one tonight. I'll also post my progress threw the module as i make it for those who are interested.

Re: NWN Toolset help

Ok last night i finished the main town area, i placed the buildings, walls, lights, trees and some of the textures. Tonight im working on the Interior areas for the buildings, some conversations, elevation, and finishing off all the textures for the town. I'll try to post some screen shots threw the toolset tonight or early tomorrow.

Re: NWN Toolset help

ok, i write the first quest tonight..fixed a few bugs in it and tested it..it works fine. There isn't any action in it...the next quest won't have any either because in order to complete a quest i have in mind the character is going to have to be at at least level 3. Here's a SS, i had to turn down the size because i have dial up (a 5mb upload of a picture would have taken me ages, as is it took a while) Tomorrow after work I'm going to try to do my own voice overs for the character...I'm not sure how it is going to turn out though.

Okay im not quite sure what you are doing.. ?

Making a map, and making charcters and quests to go with it ?

basically im making a game. A nwn 2 game. Except I'm putting the content. What the people look like, what the towns look like, adding the sounds, writing conversations between people, placing triggers and encounters, making quests...it's ALOT harder then it sounds.

^what are you saying? That I'm lying about this. Well for one why would i do that and nwn2 (and 1) come with the engine the developers used to make the game. It's for people can make there own versions...they may not be qquite as large as the acctually main game but they are still fun. Check out the screen shot i posted...how would i fake that...and why would i?

No No no i wasn't saying you couldn't do it. It was a difficult to understand way of saying, you underestimated how hard i thought it would be.

I admire how far you've already got. I for one know the difficulties of making this kind of stuff, just to get me a decent looking map on FarCry: instincts predator took me the best part of 30 hours. (but alot of people said they were better than the maps that came with them, and i won gamespot map award)

^ you've lost me. anywho, i finished the areas for the town hall building, the militia building, the merchant shop and the magician guild. I added custom people, added custom conversations and 2 stores for the player to buy and sell things from (one in the town hall and one in the merchant shop).

Meh, i loose a lot of people. I speak a lot of jibberish.

Sounds like your doing well, keep it up, try to upload some higher res pictures if you find a non-56k connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom