Need a quick fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
hey i am bored and want to play a game, but dont have any really good ones. i would like to play an online shooting game but the only one i have installed is cs:s and that got boring. what can i download to entertain me?

The best FPS online play I've ever experienced is Battlefield 1942, mostly its mod Desert Combat.

It is unbelievable - the mod is free the game is probably about 30 bucks at any store with comp software.

Yeah its priated software.

Not to much risk but go elsewhere - Tech-Forums does not support it.

dont get pirated stuff

The one game that kicks @$$ and is completly free is AmericasArmy

Find it at AmericasArmy.com

How it's free, is that this game is the US Army's recruiting tool :)

i downloaded it and i got through all the basic training, but then when i tried to play a game it wouldent let me. i just got stuck at where i select my side. sorry if im retarded but i wasnt all that interested so i didnt try too hard.

PoisonPorkchop said:
hey i am bored and want to play a game, but dont have any really good ones. i would like to play an online shooting game but the only one i have installed is cs:s and that got boring. what can i download to entertain me?

If your bored of CS:S Then i don't think a new game wil help, you may need to Fix your problem from within. I don't know if you can be helped at all, but never give up.

Maybe you have A.D.D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom