Need Game Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing about splinter cell is I coulda sworn that in the previous ones, there was a way to make him move faster. It's annoying as hell when walking is no faster than crouching and when you've cleared and area you'd rather run to some place or atleast walk faster.

I couldn't find any key within the control panels or mashing my keyboard that would allow me to, BTW this is just the demo I'm playing

Dont u just push the same button as crouch again after he is half standing? i got stuck with that problem for about half an hour before i realised he sorta leans over and walks before he stands up

? what? isn't "half standing" crouching? It's either crouching or standing, and when he's standing it's still slow as hell

Nubius said:
lol good idea, but I did say some game that might not be that well known which far cry doesn't exactly fall into since everyone knows about it.

I have:

Far Cry
Doom3
Doom3: Resurrection of evil
Command & Conquer: Generals
Hitman 2
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor: Spearhead
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: UO
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Star Wars: Kotor
Star Wars: Kotor II
Star Wars: Battlefront
Battlefield Vietnam
Men of Valor
Rome: Total War
Brothers in arms: Road to hill 30
Need for speed underground 2
Black & White
Swat 4
Second Sight
Delta Force Xtreme
Close Combat: First to Fight
Soldier of Fortune 2

Yeah believe that's all of them. Seems like a lot when typing it all out lol

EDIT: I've played and beaten HL2 already via a friends disc, but I will be picking up my own copy today from amazon cause you can find it cheap so that way I'll be able to play CS:S and get that lost coast level whenever it comes out.

Oh yeah regarding chronicles of rid**** I had thought about that. Never watched the movie because I had assumed it'd suck but I heard the graphics were supposed to be awesome.

Pick up Halo.. it's a really good single player campaign and MP's still goin' strong online. Very fun and cheap now.

How about these........
Old school Classics
-Aliens vs. predators (1 or 2 - more people still play 1 online)
-Black and white (great game)
-No one lives forever (good first person shooter)

OR.......

-Brothers in Arms (thought it was ok but it did have some great reviews)
- Neverwinter Nights (fantastic RPG)
- Tron 2.0 (something different and fun)
- Warhammer 40,000 : Dawn of War (good strategy game)

MY BIG ONE HUNDRED/th POST!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom