Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battlefield 1943 ;) ? Maybe..Did they have heli's then ?

And yeh, Punkbuster is lame. If you download anything into a common pc folder with the word hack in, it's like WTF BLOX0R. and you have to buy the game again.

They had helicopters in 1943. The Sikorsky R-4, R-5 & R-6.
avheli_d.gif

Although, I was referring to modern helicopters.

Like the Mi-28A/N Havoc, AH-1 Super Cobra, AH-64 Apache, Tiger UHT or the AH-6 Little Bird.

Nice. I bet if they put some rockets on them in game, and made them a bit unrealistic and fun to use (like the performance of modern heli's) they'd be great.

But yeh, like you i'd love a BF2 remake with some refinements to make it better.

Oh yes, can't wait for that.

I'll love to see which is better, Armed Assualt 2, or OperationFlashpoint 2. My bets are on OF2.

am I the only one who although loves infinity ward, thinks theres nothing they can really add to MW2 except more of the same? After 500+ hours I'm burned out on COD4 which is why I didn't get COD5 :(

Hopefully a new storyline.... A more in depth story line....

but does anyone really play an FPS game for the story line? I think FPS games are inherently too fast paced to really have a engaging in depth story line, unless their a hybrid rpg game like Fallout 3 or Bioshock which had much slower paces.

i wouldnt want a more indepth story lien cod4 was perfect for its game type its not tryign to be halo or anything its more instant action get in and shoot. a good story line slows down the game a litle as mentioned by gabb and call of duty is just a fast paced game u dotn want slow downs.

Yeh. Multiplayer is where it's at, what can they add you ask ? Alot.

More maps, for a start - more maps = more replayability. It's a simple equation. They can also offer better physics, better graphics, and more weapons (When do we get a game with the british standard assualt rifle !?) They could also offer more useful perks, and get rid of the crap ones (Martydrom anyone?)

They are adding vehicles to the game too, hopefully they make them optional in the game lobby, on or off. 99percent of servers will have them off, so that won't be a problem. But then - if they are well implemented, i'll remain open minded.

Also. Large maps ! my god if they don't make a very big map i'll scream, what happened to the fun of long range sniping ? Was impossible in cod4, the maps where to 'close quaters' and not enough large environments.

I would also like a map based in a abandoned city or town much like Chernobyl with many of the buildings open, i think that would provide some interesting gameplay.

Also, they should put in a element much like counter strikes hostages game mode. Where you capture the hostages, and one team defends and one attacks. This would ensure real tactical teamplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom