Mics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiffler

Solid State Member
I play Counter Strike and i have a mic that i use but it is horrible and doesnt work half the time. I want to be able to use my speakers, so no headset. What mic do you recommend ? A stand or a clip on ? And what brand ?

I would recommend a clip on, since you dont have to fool around with moving around the mic and all of that hard stuff.

In my opinion, the best mic, though, are the mics that are built into headphones. That way you have speakers and a mic all in one! :D

For CS, a headset is waaay better than speakers! But if you must, go for a clip on so it isn't in the way.

Also, out of courtesy, don't hold down your mic key if you have speakers! It's annoying as all hell!

Really...that might be my problem then....everybody is complaining that its making a werid sound... LOL

thanks for telling me

Is there any way to fix that ?

(Bla do you use a headset ?)

yeah, I just went and bought one of those crappy GE one's from target that're meant for receptionists. Works well enough for $20 I'd say.

If you're lookin for a really good set, go with some Plantronics or something. They're nice, but rather spendy.

As far as the noise with a stand alone mic, you can crank down the input level for the mic so it doesn't detect as much, but then you're gonna have to talk louder for anyone to hear ya.

Overall, I'd say just grab a headset. That way ppl on the other end don't hear a half second lag from the sound comin out of your speakers goin through your mic and bein played back at them through CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom