Microwaved My Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulater6000

Daemon Poster
The other day I had some old disks sitting upside down on top of my computer I wanted to destroy.

So naturaly I decided to do it my favorite way: Stick the disks in the microvave for 3 seconds and watch em burn. ( It looks really cool)

Well anyway, I grabbed one of the disks on my computer and threw it in the microwave and turned it on. (I smile and get excited...it sparks all up and I turn off the microwave)

I pull the disk out (still thinking: gee that was cool) Then I turn the disk over and realize its my brand new Call of Duty 2 DVD-Edition.

Not smiling any more.

ulater6000 said:
The other day I had some old disks sitting upside down on top of my computer I wanted to destroy.

So naturaly I decided to do it my favorite way: Stick the disks in the microvave for 3 seconds and watch em burn. ( It looks really cool)

Well anyway, I grabbed one of the disks on my computer and threw it in the microwave and turned it on. (I smile and get excited...it sparks all up and I turn off the microwave)

I pull the disk out (still thinking: gee that was cool) Then I turn the disk over and realize its my brand new Call of Duty 2 DVD-Edition.

Not smiling any more.

You must be joking.

Haha, nice one. I hope you learned something from that.

Either dont burn CDs in the microwave, or at least look twice before doing so ;)

Well, all you need to do is shell out another 50$ and buy a new DVD.

no, i think it is perfectly legal for him to download another copy, just as long as he hasnt microwaved his serial number as well.... ;)

you can get it back!!!

step 1: put disk back in microwave

step 2: make a space-time bubble around the microwave

step 3: reverse the passage of time in the bubble, untill the disk is back to normal

or do what joshd said, download a new one...

I wonder if I could some how get a replacement from the company?

Although I don't think they would believe me if I told them it came out of the box like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom