Medal of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
It was an announcement trailer, they never show much in announcement trailers. I'll get it, though.

Personally i think DICE have outdone themselves with the new Medal of Honor, now that looks really good. It's like a cross between battlefield and cod, who would of thought ?

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

The multiplayer trailer looks a lot like MW2 game play...too fast and twitchy..

Looks like what COD should have been. ;)

I am thinking about pre-ordering MOH, you get into some pre-beta beta play starting tomorrow, my only concern is that I will hate it like I hate MW2. I don't care for that real fast paced twitch style half milisecond reaction time in your face game play. Anyone have thoughts on what the gameplay will be? More like MW2 or like BC2?

I'll probably pick this one up. I got BFBC2, and like it! I got MW2 and don't even play multiplayer. From the video it looks promising.

Did i sleepwalk and make this thread ? Or was a mod being clever :p

From what i can tell the maps look bigger than MW2, but much smaller than BFBC2. I don't think it will be as 'twitchy' as MW2, but it will be much more CQB than BFBC2, with the weapon and points system looking similar to MW2, but with more damage. And best of all, dedicated servers !

It looks like a fantastic compromise between the two games to me, and i have preordered it on Steam, i hope steam are true to there word and get me a beta key tomorrow but heres to betting they don't.

If i'm honest they should of kept the vehicles for battlefield, if they want to go head to head with cod they need to kick out the vehicles - or at least have them play a small role. And lets be honest here, EA want a big chunk of CoD market, they are trying to replicate the cod style as much as they can. And EA will pump alot of money into advertising this, as they need it to work.. help sort out that $1bn net income loss :p

Looks like what COD should have been. ;)

Does this mean you think it looks good ? hehe.

Congrats on 22,000 posts by the way !

$59.99 for a game :( but I guess the $10 can be considered going to the Beta. I would have paid more than that for the gameplay I got out of the BC2 Beta hands down lol. And it doesn't release until October holy ****...I wonder how long we get Beta play time for?

This game looks insane. I agree that this is what MW2 should have looked like lol. I wish I was better at shooters on pc but I suck.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom