looking for pc games for kids computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pennywise33

Baseband Member
You guys have been so helpful in the past. I am hoping you can help me again. I am looking for pc games for my kids. anyone have any good deals?:D

my boys got a computer for x-mas from their uncle and the **** system is better than mine...lucky kids. don't mind some action games, they are boys after all. or should I be in a different forum?

Jesus, did you just suggest GUN for a 10 year old? NO. That game is one of the most violent, brutal, sexual games I have played in a long time. It also happened to be one of my favorites, but that does not change the fact that it is not for a 10 year old.

I would suggest

Need For Speed Carbon
Halo
Call of Duty

At 10 years old, it is hard to find a game that is not only appropriate for them, but is also engrossing enough and fast paced enough to keep them focused.

Although, if content is not an issue, there are plenty of games the kids will want to play just based on the name.

Counterstrike Source
Gun
Gta: San Andreas

Hope I was able to help.

Dex

Call of Duty 1 or 2
Guildwars
Titan Quest (No Gore)
Warcraft 3
C&C Generals

Dexaroni said:
Jesus, did you just suggest GUN for a 10 year old? NO. That game is one of the most violent, brutal, sexual games I have played in a long time. It also happened to be one of my favorites, but that does not change the fact that it is not for a 10 year old.

O jesus sorry lol i forgot i mean Red Dead Revolver thats a good game.

Oh, Red Dead Revolver... lol, yes, that is a good game, and just a TAD more appropriate than GUN ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom