Looking for a new (old) game

Status
Not open for further replies.

up-smash

In Runtime
I really like Action based RPG's like Kingdom Hearts and Star Ocean "Till the End of Time". Does anyone know any PC games like these? Or any other games like these?

Morrowwind, Oblivion, Fallout 3? I'm not very familiar with either of the titles you listed.

Oblivion is an oldish game now I guess, and it's pretty awesome if you like RPGs. It's basically an old Fallout 3, but very enjoyable.
Shadow of the colossus is a fun game too. Don't think it's quite RPG though.

Oblivion and Fallout and stuff like that aren't very much like star ocean or kingdom hearts. The only pc jrpg to come out recently that I know of is the Last Remnant. I'm not sure how good it is though. I don't know of older stuff. I'm sure it exists though.

Grandia II did move over to the PC platform 2 years after the Dream Cast / Playstation 2 release. However it might be hard to find a copy. I found one in the bargain bin one day at EB just by luck.

There as been a few Final Fantasy ports over on to the PC. I do remember having a copy of FFVII and FFVIII a few years back

Another game that I found myself playing a few times over was Anachronox. Word of warning if you do happen to find a copy of this game is that you need to patch it. There is a few big bugs in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom