looking for a new mplayer game...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call of Duty 2, Fast action based games, Thouasnds of servers, Hundreds of Mods to keep you entertained, varied maps. And frantic quick action play, theres no need for team work even on Team Death match which is the most popular. Supports upto 64 players which is fun, but often a bit to frantic.

Its a great game a fairly cheep aswell now, theres not to many hackers because of Punkbuster. Which i Hate. because it banned me from all the servers i joined for no reason. Very very rare problem though so dont let it put you off.

I play CS:S Now, But i would highly rate both.

protonfusion said:
my name is "protonfusion" im ranked lvl 27 captin, i also play twc and thing its a great expansion... its hard to find games because
1. eso has a small player base
2. the ones that are there dont play with highly ranked players
3. the highly ranked players dont let you play unless its a clan war and i left my clan
4. eso has a glitch were if somebody starts to loose they do something to the game to make it time/lag out and it sucks if everytime you start to win somebody pulls that crap on you, but when your loosing they are all to happy to take your ranking/points...

anyhow i was thinking about one of the battlefield series but cant decide

That little secret to stop the game and make it lag out is called "Out of Sync" which is alot harder to do than you think and when that happens the scores and your rank arent affected at all so all you have is the knowledge of winning, but isnt that good enough? btw try fear combat its much more intense than bf2 due to the hella close range gun fights.

BF2 FTW!

Play online, it's a blast. Find a server or clan that uses Teamspeak or Ventrillo, and you have yourself a friggin awesome time.

Yep, I'm an admin for The Skull Collectors, www.clantsc.net for Battlefield 2. We run a Karkand only server, people, stop on by sometime :)
=TSCa= EoT.Patton is my ingame name

(the =TSCa= is my prefix; EoT.Patton is my username)

I'm in ~ERR~. Still a trialist, but getting closer. Just haven't had time to play of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom