Looking for the name of a *somewhat* old game

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoodleKnight

Baseband Member
It was a first-person shooter where you battled in space (usually, or in a space station) in these mecha-suits (I think the name of the mecha-suits was the same as the name of the game).
It was a game you could download on real arcade (when you could download these full-fledged games on a trial basis). Judging by the font I guess it was a game made in asia, maybe korea? I forgot.
And I believe one of the AI's in the game was named Lynn, or Linn, or some variant of that.

Thanks,
-NoodleKnight

Eh, neither of those are it.

When I mean mecha suits, they weren't like, the armor suits used in Halo, nor the huge mecha-robots in mechwarrior or starsiege.

The mecha-suit was just like, a mechanical-armor suit that you could pilot, and it had many a guns (gatling gun was one of them). The suit was bigger than a human, but not like, mechwarrior/gundam size suits.

Centurions?! no wait those are cartoons :D

Swat Kats?!?

I'm not sure but that game sounds familiar it was an arcade game or for what platform?

The game is a PC game -- you could play it for 60 minutes if you downloaded it through RealArcade (Although now RealArcade has apparently changed and doesn't allow you to demo games like this anymore).

where these suits like the ones used in the matrix... where you could sit in them and had stationary weapons attached but there wasnt a peice of glass infront of you...?

I guess they could resemble the size of the APU's used in the matrix, but i'm pretty sure the mecha-suit entirely shielded the pilot.
The mecha/armor suits had a name, which I think was the same name as the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom