is it just me or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you get to level 55 what happens?

I'm level 47 right now but is that it at level 55? I know of course you can keep on playing etc but are there no prestige levels like on xbox?

I've just unlocked golden shotgun :D

Join alpha force elite. They got a good server, most of the public players are all straight, no h4x0rs.

This is the very reason why i'm beginning to stop playing online games, the hackers ruin all the fun. Very sad kids. I think the game companies should take it more serious and sue the people responsible for selling script hacks for their games. It doesn't sound too hard since there are quite a few major sites operating selling hacks to these kids it wouldn't be hard to find them even with a simple google search you'll find plenty. Ofcourse there will always be some hackers around but punkbuster is quite easy to bypass.

lol, kids is right. I try out a few free online games for fun, turns out the kids are doing most of the hacking to boost there rank/get money/etc. makes for a very unbalanced situation and why i don't play many pc games.

well ive foudn a few more descent servers near by that arent full of haackers, one as hard core one was unranked :( which il probably play more when im lvl 55 im at 46 rightn ow, and the last was regular. also just as a tip stay away from mroa batle fields its my ol;d fav server that was full of hackers.

I dont think theres THAT many cheaters out there. (im not trying to be cocky or anything here) Now whenever I play I normally always end up near the top on the leader board or at the very least a good KD ratio. I personally havent experienced any blatent hacking. I just make sure I play on PB servers and I get along fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom