is it just me or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
is cod 4 getting filled up with aim bots, playing last night o na server i sued to dominate on i was getting my but kicked, and whacthign the kill cam, i am certain there where aim bots, one guy shot me from atleast 20 meters away, thur the holes in a truck with a ligth machine gun, and didnt miss one shot, another guy riped of shooting oen person onto me as i came out from behind a corner, also there kill counts up in the hundreds and there death counts under 10. are most servers like this now? full of aim bots.

is cod 4 getting filled up with aim bots, playing last night o na server i sued to dominate on i was getting my but kicked, and whacthign the kill cam, i am certain there where aim bots, one guy shot me from atleast 20 meters away, thur the holes in a truck with a ligth machine gun, and didnt miss one shot, another guy riped of shooting oen person onto me as i came out from behind a corner, also there kill counts up in the hundreds and there death counts under 10. are most servers like this now? full of aim bots.

They are... People aren't updating their Punkbuster's to the latest version, but still use the latest version of COD4 though..

so they can put what the other one won't realize

i've run into this before too. it's pretty game killing. i don't even understand why people do it. it takes the whole fun out of the game.

I guess they are trying to jump through the Ranks, because most of them were under level 55.. maybe it was just me..

or they were trying to unlock gold stuff?

No not prestige, like go from low level 1 to level 55, and unlock stuff like camo and gold guns

Yeah its really happening in a lot of servers, apart of it as well is that in all honesty the COD4 engine is very old and has been out a long time now so even with punkbuster people are still getting around it and being lame *** kids.

Worse than this is that you can pretty much expect that COD5 World at War will have the same problems, possibly more because they are not updating the engine until COD6.

This "hacker" issue seems to be getting worse with new games seems like there are more and more of them anywhere you turn. I would rather see games changing engines and using better anti hacker software.

IMO Punkbuster busts more honest people than hackers...its also very old.

Yeah its really happening in a lot of servers, apart of it as well is that in all honesty the COD4 engine is very old and has been out a long time now so even with punkbuster people are still getting around it and being lame *** kids.

Worse than this is that you can pretty much expect that COD5 World at War will have the same problems, possibly more because they are not updating the engine until COD6.

This "hacker" issue seems to be getting worse with new games seems like there are more and more of them anywhere you turn. I would rather see games changing engines and using better anti hacker software.

IMO Punkbuster busts more honest people than hackers...its also very old.

Very true.. it busts me for using all low settings, even for model settings, it kicks people out of games...

You have to keep it on medium or it kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom