Just Got Crysis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
And what a nightmare, my super-vibrateing jet sound like DVD drive will NOT read it. It just makes a loud clunking sound like a hammer. Im haveing to put the DVD in my dads PC, and installing it over the network. I hate these new 52x DVD drives they sound so loud and vibrate your PC to bits, and about a tenth as good at reading DVD's.

I sure hope this game is worth the all the agro. :(

Glad you brought up the no cd crack, as crysis requires the cd to play. Bookmarking this so i can crack the 4 games i play, cause i'm always switching cd's.

Yeah, I hate having to switch CDs out just to play. I no CD crack all of my games, makes it easier and quicker.

90% of the time it has to be the exact same filesize as the .exe you're replacing. So however big crysis.exe is.

and yeah WiC, fear/XP/PM, nwn2 all need cd >< so annoying

vee make sure to backup the old .exe. If you ever want to update the program most times you'll have to put the original .exe back, update, then crack with a newer one. Though sometimes the old one still works.

Ah cool. Right now i'm switching between playing bioshock, cod4, ut3, crysis and gears of war. I know, i have ADD.

I've actually been debating on reinstalling diablo 2 for grins.

I prefer to mount an image of the game disk. Since I only have two games I play with any frequency, it isn't a problem. Even then, someone sent me the base files I needed to mount for BF2 so I don't need to mount the whole thing. Now I just have to find the same thing for COD4...

I don't play anything online with a no-CD fix. It's too easy for the files to be picked up as a hack, and I like to be able to play without being banned. It's too easy to just make an image and mount it to chance it.

Got it working witha fixed exe. And what can i say, it's, erm.. annoying. The AI are just annoying. The FPS is just ridiculous and makes the whole thing unplayale. And what the *$%^ how many bullets does it take to kill koreans. I was getting 20fps, did them DX10 cvars and got about half that, then i did the tweaking and i get 1.4 when looking at the sky :(. The car deformation is pretty useless, you have to fire a whole magazine off just to pop a tire.

I think i prefer more realistic game's. With playable fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom