Just Cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat it.

I found the game to be much better than the demo shows and was pleased after buying it. There's not a whole lot to do after you've completed the story missions, but the island is huge, the destruction is entertaining, and the graphics are pretty gorgeous and performed well. I could say more, but I'm not in the mood :)

It isn't as filled with things to see and do as San Andreas. The land area is much bigger, but you'll see the same things time and time again. There's small villages, military bases, cars, people, some "collect missions" and... not much else.

You've got a huge island chain, some fun stunts, lots of explosions, about fifteen story missions and a ton of repetitive side quests. It isn't as replayable as San Andreas, nor is the story anywhere near as good.

I still had fun with it, at least compared to the demo it was a lot more of a game.

hmm okay, well maybe I wont be putting it on the old chrismas list. I was hoping the free roam would be san andreas with better graphics.

im on about mission 5 now, and i enjoy it very much. maybe ill just have to start it over and put it on a harder difficulty setting.

hmm i played the demo and just the way the guy ran bothered me lol so i dont think i will get it until the price drops alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom