I'm addicted.... again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
addicted to wow again.. haha. my friend has a 70 and convinced me to pick it up again and I'm totally addicted.. it's almost ridiculous I was playing from 3:30 PM to 3:30 AM, went to bed, woke up at 9 AM and played until 11 PM..........

good news is I got my main to 18 in a weekend.

I'm on Turylon (sp) so if anybody has a character there then I urge you to add me and we can play. My char name is Roflcakes awesome name i know.

I work out 1.5-2 hours a day, 5'9" 175+ lbs...I'm a fatty by normal BMI standards, lol
But make sure you're healthy and get that blood flowing more regularly...seriously, those stretches are not good. I hope you move around during the non WoW hours.

to veedub, i have a job, 9 bucks an hour part time in a computer shop :D

and atomic, in my free time i'm an intermural basketball star. i was gonna do school bball but i didn't wanna play 3rd string for a ****** team, and im playing tennis in the spring so i'm active :D

lol you might, but its soooo much fun if you can lvl right. i just dinged 19 and i'm super stoked. just ran my 5th dead mines trip :D

I got off WoW about a year or so ago, let me room mate have my account. I used to get pretty bad cramps when I played in long stretches like that whether I worked out in between sessions or not. I used to get these g0d awful leg cramps when I woke up, I definitely remember those. Just reminds me how much I need to start working out again. I was doing okay for a while up until about two months ago when I stopped again. Once I move into my new place I'll sign up with one of those 24 hr gyms and get buff again.

KHANNNNNNNNNNN! :Looks left looks right: Sorry wrong thread.

But dude don't play wow it's not worth the pasty white skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom