I need a FPS game... any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh.. forgot to mention multiplayer..

I mean there's nothing wrong with like Project blackout for me.. except the balance in guns, same with Crossfire, but with too many cheaters...

I like leveling up more then just playing...
Call of Duty (any/all) are just about the same multiplayer. It's boring. (Played black ops, beat it to **** on hardest mode, tried to do multiplayer.. and returned the game within a week)

*sigh*
I was really hoping someone was gonna suggest another like those.

Most of us around here play bigger titles. Bad Company 2 has provided me over a hundred ours of multiplayer and I still am not to the level cap.

You could try...aaah title is slipping my mind dang it! It's set in russia and you get dropped in via helicopter, fight tanks and peeps and stuff. You've also got remote controlled explosive cars, rc helicopters with missiles, etc.

AH! Frontlines Fuel Of War

UT2004 is still by far the best fps in my opinion. The community is still going strong with new maps (hundreds of 'em), vehicles, weapons, etc...

You can get the free demo version of the game but you will only see a tiny fraction of what's available. Buy it for $15 on Steam.

If you like fps games, this one has the best, most varied game play, hands-down.

ut2k4 is a pretty dope game. I'd definitely recommend it. got cool weapons, good maps, good gametypes. a lot like BF but with arienz!!! (aliens)

I've played Crysis, BFBC2, and COD Black Ops. It depends on what you want in your fps games. Your character in Crysis can do cooler stuff than in the other games mentioned but it's not realistic. Do you want more realism? I play Black Ops online all the time and like the array of weapons but I don't like how some of the weapons are unrealistic. Like for instance the ballistic knives or the double shotguns, how silly is that?! That crap is for kids but what are ya gonna do? We all know that complaining, especially in a game, will not make you any friends so now you have BFBC2 which I like in alot of ways also, but I don't like how you can't lay down in the prone positon, especially when you're trying to be a sniper. Really now, a sniper that can't lay down?!! I personally think COD BO has the best online action of all. I never get bored playing online. Can't say much for the solo portion. I hope this helped if you haven't chosen already, which you probably have but good luck anyway.

team fortress 2 is pretty good. all the items in game you get from random drops and crafting and each extra item you get has a pro and con to it, so they aren't too over balanced in comparison the stock items. Also there are 9 different classes to pick from that are pretty interesting.

I'll second to this. Team Fortress 2 is pretty unique compared to some of the other games out there. It can be either tactical or arena-like depending on what map you prefer to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom