How to play morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
Im new to morrowind and im wondering how i should play it, as a first timer.

Should I be a mage, fighter or thief type character?

Should I try to do all the quests in a town before moving on? Or just move on to the main quests?

Oh ya i forgot to say, the way i like to play games is mass destruction at a quick pace. that pretty much takes out the thief I think, sneaking blows in any game IMO. So should I do warrior or mage? Is casting fast paced in morrowind (like d2 style), or would i be best off going warrior?

I loved Morrowind. I personally preferred fighting as a warrior who learns the ropes of various magic skills throughout the game. I personally prefer to linger about in each town and do every quest because there is so much to do. If you go straight to the main story, it kinda takes away the point of Morrowind IMO

mix the quests up. You could do side quests and get tired of the game before ever getting to the main quest. Don't get me wrong, I loved morrowind but some of the quests where annoying. I hope the revamp the battle system in this next one. I also hope for a bigger bestiary.

Is it common that the FPS you get in morrowind fluxuate hugely, and sometimes there are .5 second lag bursts when you are traveling? It seems my fps will be at 250 then the next second bam im down to 20, whats with that?

I know a little game called Chaos Theory that involved sneaking and it kicked ass..

Anywho, Morrowind, a great game. I was a wizard, or whatever magic weilding character it's called. Of course I cheated, so I had all the skills/spells.

I said in my opinion sneaking games suck. I played a few splinter cells and i found them so boring and retarded, I like going on rampages in games, not sneaking around.

I loved the Splinter Cell games. Anyway, ive never experienced that bug before. Try patching it.

I haven't experienced that bug, neither. Like what Im seeing so far as far as the battle system goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom