How do you find time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i get home from school at 4.50pm, and i play Counter-Strike till 6.45...i spend another three hours doing homework and then i can do some more gaming :D

Nah, you got your work ethic all wrong, Neppy.

Get home from class...grab food (or just a beer) and start playing games, stopping only to pee or get more food, until it's 4am. Then, exhausted and feeling guilty about procrastinating, pull out your homework, stare at it for about twenty minutes, then play some games to get over the feeling of how screwed you are.

Once you've made it through the "crap, I'm screwed," phase, move on into the "oh the hell with it" phase, and continue playing games...even going as far as installing new mods if you can't find anyone on your normal games at 5am. When your alarm goes off in the next room, turn it off, get dressed in something other than what you wore yesterday, hose yerself with deoderant, and walk to class with your barely-attempted homework.

Once at class, skillfully coerce your friends (or the idiot who sits next to you) to "help" you with the answers (give them to you). Then, put your head on the desk and sleep through the class. When the sound of new people rushing into the room for the next class wakes you, get up, and continue the process until you go home.

Shake, and repeat as needed.

I find it surprising how people can spend as much time playing one game as they do at their job. When I played Lineage 2, it was shocking how much time it took to get anywhere. I love MMORPGs, but the time requierments are unrealistic

Im the same way, I love WOW, but geeze it gets annoying when I can only get on for maybe an hour, and the people you were playing with 2 days ago are already 10 levels higher than you.
Its even worse when your friends are calling you saying that there leaving you in the game because your moving to slow. Because they can sit at home all day and play, and you can't. SURE I could drop out of school and quite my job, but then what would I be, yup, a bum. Lol (Again this is not to be rude or anything)

lmao, how much homework do you get then?? i get about an average of 2 hours each day.
Dunno...I'd have to think.

When I was in college, my last semester, I took 12 classes. It was a bytch.

well... u see... i used to have time. i used to get home play diablo 2 till bout 3? go to sleep. wake up sleep on the bus, go to school sleep through class wake up just in time to do the work and give answers to a friend. key part in that is give answers to a firend then since u did the in class work they do the home work and u come back the next day and get the home work answers..
but honestly the whole sleep thing is where ppl go wrong. u dont need much.. (coffee being the real answer to all ur problems) just sleep in class work when u need... but see im also kinda smart i dont need to study to pass.. so its all good...

personaly,
i had no job so i'd look for a job 8am - 12 noon
2- whenever handle any consulting/contracts i had apts for...
then play play play

yeah my gf is the only thing that takes me away from games hell i dont do homework still passing with straight As.. well got a B + this semester but u know hey still not bad? but the gf taking me away is np with me... never will be lol

Jesus Christ. Your friends call you up to tell you that??.. lol. Whatever happened to getting a beer????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom