How do you find time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
This is a random, and odd question, but I would like to know how all you MMORPG players out there find the time to spend 4-6 hours online all day, every day or almost every day. (This is not to be rude or anything) I mean I have been playing World of Warcraft now for over a month. Im level 30, in that amount of time I should have already been at the top of the list and working on a new character, but I eventually have almost got to the point where I don't play anymore. Not because I hate the game, I love it. But because I feel like there is no time to play that would give me noticable progress in the game. 2 hours a day isnt enough for a game like that. You need more like 4-6, to acctually be moving at a steady pace. Im 18, and a senior in high school, so I don't get home till 2:30. Then 3-4 days a week I work after school to buy all the toys I play with lol. That leaves me almost no time to play. If you concider that you still need to hang out with friends and leave the house occasionally, that leaves you almost no time to play anything. (Gosh I wish I was 14 again playing Diablo 2). I guess its really a trade off. You can have nice things, and work, or you can not work, and occasionally get nice things. Any opinions?

Things happen :)

I am lucky if I get any gaming time on the weekdays as I am filled with homework and getting home from school at 3:10

When I get home from my high school, the first thing I do is get on my computer and play Counter-Strike Source. I do the majority of my homework the following day at school :)

-Dan The Man

I use a program called "Procrastination"

It's great for opening up my calendar.

That is, until my other associated programs, namely girlfriend and job, push things closed again. :):(:)

I find it surprising how people can spend as much time playing one game as they do at their job. When I played Lineage 2, it was shocking how much time it took to get anywhere. I love MMORPGs, but the time requierments are unrealistic.

That's why I'm planning to never die. That way I'll have plenty of time to get somewhere, even with gaming taking up so much of my schedule.

I've been playing WoW for for almost 5 weeks, I have a full time job, and wife. I'm at level 32, and I'm not creating alts 'till I've got my mount. The wife is starting to get annoyed tho. It's a juggling act I guess. Stupid work....why can't anyone pay me to stay home, have sex, and play WoW?

Most people waste 8 hours of the day with a ridiculous past time called sleep. Eliminate it from your life and you have 8 more hrs to game.

I used to eliminate sleep...

...then I got a gf...

...now I have no problem leaving the PC and going to bed...

...and not being tired when you get in bed is not a bad thing anymore...

:) heeheehee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom