How can you play games you don't meet requirements for? Specifically for SFIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKTone

Beta member
I have Intel Pentium III 1.06 GHz but it's on a laptop and I hear overclocking is not recommended for laptops and that it is a risk. I also do not know what processor is compatible with my Compaq Evo N600c and I also don't want to risk messing my laptop up, at least not until I get me another laptop.

Is there anyway to bypass the fact that you don't meet the requirements?

Unfortunately minimum specifications are not arbitrary figures set by the developers. They are minimum specifications that the hardware has to meet to run the software. For you, running this software would require you to buy another PC - a desktop would be more suitable.

You cant.

Thats like asking how to win a race against a faster car with a slower car.

You need to upgrade your hardware to meet the requirements.

If you could get it to run at all, I think some games allow you to edit some .ini files or something to make them run better. I know this is possible in UT3. Your laptop can't run it at all though because it is absolutely horrible. It must be like 6 years old.

SOme games you can edit the settings down on but the performance improvements don't usually go very far. I can't think of any new games that would run on your laptop unfortunately. At some point you just have to give in and upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom