HL2 HDR Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's so beaaaauuuuutiful...can't freakin wait

Well...I patiently waited for about an hour for that thing to download, and I discovered to my disappointed it was a horrid .mov file so I had to get quicktime, and then quicktime stupidly doesn't play it. :(

gaara, your mailbox is full

Search google for quicktime alternative, a nice altenative to quicktime that uses the old windows media player to play quicktime files

Eep, had no idea the PM limit was so small here, emptied out most of it so you can try again. ;)

Quicktime decided to want to play it today for some strange reason, looks simply smashing. :D

gotta make sure you clean the inbox and sent items ;)

I basically do it everytime I Have 5 messages or so lol

holy crap man. Those screenshots are amazing..........yeah I definitely see my card crying for help on that one lol.

I gotta hope that I can get my 3200+ venice up to 3GHz when I get it and get my RAM up to DDR550 speeds to help smooth it out lol.

The one in the hall with that lamp or whatever hanging down is insane.

Wow...this looks almost Unreal Engine 3-esque. This is what makes me think this is going to be a special treat for those who buy the R520 when it comes out.

wow...

looks really nice. took me about 3 minutes to download, hehe. Cant wait until i upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom