Help, system good enough for bfbc2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not totaly sure what the specs are for the mother board i bought it as a bundle with the cpu a couple years back

I had to upload the txt file to a host as there is to much text to post here, KWORLD-PC.txt
I took the new graphics card out as it looks like i need to get a better one.
thanks for the help m8

Thanks for the info.

On your motherboard the best you can do is a 65nm C2D. Unfortunately, they are hard to find now.

Also, looking at that file it appears you only have a 9400 GT...definitely not a gaming card, so I think a GPU upgrade would be your best bet. If it doesn't help then you will probably be looking at a new machine.

Thanks for the info m8,
Just upgraded to nividia geforce 6100 pm-m2 mother board with an amd phenom x4 9350e processor,
4 gig memory
The graphics card atm is geforce 9600+ gso 512.

Game instaling atm will post back later if ther eis any difference.

p.s i had the 9600 graphics card installed before i swapped it to the older one when i did that system scan for that info.

I see. You will still probably want to get a newer card. A GTX 260 or 4870 is listed as the recommend minimum.

Just installed its running buitfully no freezes at all with medium settings, i guess core due processors cant play this game.

Thanks for the help guys.

Great! Good to hear. I'll invite you to our group. Post up your game name there and you can join up with us in game ;)

Just installed its running buitfully no freezes at all with medium settings, i guess core due processors cant play this game.

Thanks for the help guys.

Yeah, I found it hard to believe that gpu couldn't play minimum. People here will always try to get you to upgrade your graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom