Help Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember, Rogue Spear came out ages ago -- the graphics engine for the game is not up to date. Its not your computer, its probably just the game. Same as you cant get HL 1 graphics to look like Sources.

yes i got all updates and vid card drivers. i played this game for likee 6 years and im fed up with this chop lol

Yeah I have a problem starting up the game. It will start up, but after the two movies it says msxl 4.0 isn't installed right. I looked up how to fix this problem and went through the steps and attempted to finish the installation, but then another message appears. It says
An error has occurred durring the installation of assenbly 'Microsoft MSXML.2,publicKey Token="6bd6b9abf 345378f",version="4.1.0.0", type="win32", processorArchitechture="x86"'. Please refer to help and support for more information. HRESULT.0X80070002.
But I don't see anything inhelp and support that mentions that sort of message. Can anyone make sense of this babble because I am at wit's end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom