Help with gaming mouse hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elshiggity

Beta member
Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forums here and I'm looking for help and ideas on improving my best gaming mouse hub. I need ideas for improvements or just recommend a better mouse for me to stick up. Thanks.

Never used the Deathadder, but loved my Diamondback. of course, I love my Lachesis even better.

I removed your link, elshiggity, so so you won't get nailed for spamming your site. You may want to copy and paste your list so others will know what you are talking about.

My g5 has such a light cord that it doesnt affect me. the only time its an issue is if i accidentally set something on it. But considering the amount of times my wireless mouse went dead on me at the completely worst possible time, i'll stick with a cord.

Okay since I since I can't link my site, my list for these mice are as follows.
#1. Logitech MX 518
#2. The Microsoft SideWinder
#3. Logitech G5 Laser Mouse
#4. SteelSeries Special-Edition World of Warcraft Mouse (for wow only really)
#5. Logitech G9 Laser Mouse

So far it seems the Razer Deathadder and Lachesis are satisfactory choices to put on my list as well. Please feel free to post more ideas for gaming mice for me please.

The Razer Mamba is another killer mouse. 5600dpi and can be either corded or cordless. The Mamba is brand new and is currently having release problems with the sticker around the laser and needs firmware updates. Went through the same with my Lachesis (bought it on release day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom