Heli attack 2 : Top scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Heli attack 2 ... Rubbish graphics, yet addictive. Heli attack is real arcade action, Many people play it and get addicted straight off.

Try it at http://www.miniclip.com/heli2.htm
There is a TON of weapons and no one has conquered it yet. I have heard the highest score yet was 100 million.

Play the game a couple of times and try to get a score well enough to compete in this thread, Rember give evidence... How? Use the button "Print screen" (Next to Back space, well at least this is the case for Australian keyboards ) then just paste it into word or any document app and then host it here. Have fun and see whose the grand ultimate HA:2 freak!.

Tips:There are 4 main scenes get to the last one where it has cover.
When using the jump tap up to repeadtly jump.
Try to get the special modes eg. Slow motion, Predetor mode, Jetpack and a million more.
PREDETOR MODE ROCKS ***!
When using missles use the special jump.
Try to aim for the wing of the heli.
Do NOT press K for your sake :p (IF you had a high score)

PS: I din't choose HL:3 because it isn't as challenging as HA:2.
PSS: Take a shoot of the ending screen with STATS.
PSSS: Here is my score :p

OK, OK it's taking 30 mins to upload my pic onto image shack SOOO... i'll try to post my score later.... it's low anyways :D

cool little game. Sorry I'm too lazy to post a pic

300,200 was my score, not very high anyway. That was just on my 2nd attempt, cause the first I died way too quick since I forgot what I had just set my controls to

No, I think the default controls are ok, and don't worry am lazy too :D and you have ALOT of post counts! are you the owner od this thread?

oh man... I can't remember my high score. I got everone addicted on this last year in study hall... the days of high school... I remember playing for over 30 minutes without dying... but I have no idea what the score was. It's been too long.

Ryan

Hmm, it sucks. If you move the mouse out of the game screen the controls don't work.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
oh man... I can't remember my high score. I got everone addicted on this last year in study hall... the days of high school... I remember playing for over 30 minutes without dying... but I have no idea what the score was. It's been too long.

Ryan

Serious? If you get over 100 mil points you could win $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom