heads up for Nvidia owners regarding Driver 334.89 WHQL

No issues with the latest drivers on my 760, and Win8. Both my monitors restored perfectly after the computer was in sleep last night.

Decided to try out 334.89 on my laptop... no complaints so far. Although I don't dual-monitor with it usually, so I don't know if there's an issue there or not. Otherwise... all has been fine.

Possible - I'm guessing something with Chrome with a combination of the other factors - wasn't doing it until Chrome updated.

Just a heads up if you have this version Version 33.0.1750.146 on chrome.
Get rid of it and go back to a old version before december 25th.
I don't know what google did to their browsers for it to be messed up.
But 50% of the pages I viewed the past 2 weeks are garbage or messes up with adobe flash player 11 or 12.

I like my chrome browswe but I'll be using a opera for a good while until they fix the issues.

Just a heads up if you have this version Version 33.0.1750.146 on chrome.
Get rid of it and go back to a old version before december 25th.
I don't know what google did to their browsers for it to be messed up.
But 50% of the pages I viewed the past 2 weeks are garbage or messes up with adobe flash player 11 or 12.

I like my chrome browswe but I'll be using a opera for a good while until they fix the issues.

Doesn't do it for me at work though. I have 33.0.1750.146 install on my work laptop, and it's fine. Although, my nVidia driver is old (307.83), so I'm guessing it's something with the newer drivers (at least 314.22 and up anyway) conflicting with how Chrome is rendering the tab bar.

Doesn't really bother me. I just click on another tab and it all goes away. Only appears to do it when I alt+tab out of a full screen program or I minimize Chrome.

Back
Top Bottom