Halo 2 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musjunk22

Daemon Poster
The Halo 2 release date is Tuesday for X-box but does anyone know when it's gunna be out for PC. Also, will the x-box players be able to face the PC players online?

From what i heard about 6 months from now... but im sure theres gonna be pirated versions for pc maby a couple of weeks after the release

Oh no dont do it!! The dark side is an evil place. just hold yourself over with Half Life 2. I just hope they do a decent port when they send it over to its rightful system with most potential and capabilities.

damnit keep forgetting to mention stuff- i havent heard of anything to link up a comp and xbox and doubt they would even if it were possible (oh how i have wanted it for). We would slaughter them!! and it would hurt the xbox which is their baby and makes more money than pc :( soo many little screamin 12yr olds out there:(

actually, on halo 2 website it says xbox is the only platform announced for now, no other platform is confirmed. So if you hear anytyhing, its all specualtive and not confirmed at the source, so take it with a grain of salt. Its all up in the air as of now.

that would be weak, you guys remember back when Halo1 was initially gonna go to pc first. And then those a$$holes yanked it out from under us and went xbox... oh man i had been watchin that game in development from the start and was devastated, i may have cried. Another game wasted on console. not monetarily evidently check this out WEAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom