HALO 2 or HALO 1 the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z e i g

In Runtime
apparently i need vista for halo 2 and i need to pay a subscrition fee. this true

friends quote off a site---The game browser, party matching system and voice over IP feature are definitely overdue in the world of PC gaming, but there's some disagreement as to whether or not it's worth actually paying to have access to some of those features under Microsoft's two subscription plans. On the one hand, some games have been giving that stuff away for free (or nearly). On the other hand, Microsoft's attempt to build some consistency and reliability across the PC catalog deserves our support. The fifty-dollar-per-year Gold membership would be easier to swallow, of course, if you weren't already being asked to pay fifty bucks for the game and another hundred-and-fifty for Vista.

if so, i'm geting halo1

I think it's true. Halo 2 requires Vista and to use some of the fancy VoIP features you need the "live anywhere" gold membership..

Dunno about all that. I've got vista but I 'obtained' halo 2 at it works fine. you can apparently get an xp crack for it. i deleted it since i'll never go back to xp. I dunno about all the features and stuff with the membership. Took me a little fidgeting to figure out how to play with all the added menus and crap.

That might be for online play I guess. Since it runs too crappy on ym current rig I havent even played it since first run. I don't even really feel like it much anymore lol.

theres also a free multiplayer part involved.. but u can buy a Gold Live Card

Games for Windows – Live Silver Membership Features

* Single gamertag
* Common gamer profile
* Common gamerscore
* Single player achievements
* Private chat via text and voice
* Common friends list and online presence
* PC only multiplayer including browsing a list of active PC games

Games for Windows – Live Gold Membership Features

* All Silver membership features
* Multiplayer matchmaking with friends
* TruSkill matchmaking
* Multiplayer achievements
* Cross-platform gameplay

okay that makes it final lol halo 1 fo sho, my moms gonna be ****ed when i tel her too >.< i might of peeked at some gifts..ops..buuut halo1 u don't have to pay for online play correct?

Dunno about all that. I've got vista but I 'obtained' halo 2 at it works fine. you can apparently get an xp crack for it. i deleted it since i'll never go back to xp. I dunno about all the features and stuff with the membership. Took me a little fidgeting to figure out how to play with all the added menus and crap.

That might be for online play I guess. Since it runs too crappy on ym current rig I havent even played it since first run. I don't even really feel like it much anymore lol.
Wait....Halo 2 runs crappy on your current rig:confused: :confused:

LOL vernong. I heard it was terrible, at least for how much M$ hyped it as their "flagship game for the Games for Windows platform" or whatever.

I heard the graphics weren't really upscaled from the console version, and it was just pretty much a port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom