Half-Life Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to play as the combine...not only that I want to be able to kill ANYONE in the game like in the original half life

The plot behind HL / HL2 makes me feel sad that the entire thing is just wasted on a FPS.

Half-Life desperatley needs to be made into a movie.... and maybe even a series of movies... and by god made WELL. Whoever made Resident Evil needs to stay the f*** away from it too. I would think someone like Peter Jackson, one who's familiar with taking it from a source like a video game or book. But for now, atleast Valve is doing a good job with converting it from an idea to a video game, I wouldn't have anyone else do it.

I think the G-Man is a business man. I think he offers mercenaries to various people for a price. At the end of HL2, he says "I have recieved offers I wouldn't normally consider..." Sounds like somebody is bidding on Gordan's talents to me

Yep. And in the first Half-Life theres alot of instances where you can hear the G-Man talking to various people before you actually talk to them. Like he's making business propositions. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Man_(Half-Life) and try Gordon Freeman too, I learned a couple things I never knew before there.

Harper said:
The plot behind HL / HL2 makes me feel sad that the entire thing is just wasted on a FPS.

You bastard. An FPS is the ONLY way to tell this kind of an epic tale.

I love that wikipedia thing on G-Man though.

"Fans of the game have come up with a number of theories to explain the G-Man's origin. These include G-Man being God or Satan, or even Gordon Freeman himself traveling through time. Proponents of this last theory point out that "G-Man" could come from Gordon Freeman, and that both characters have almost unnaturally bright green eyes."

^^I like that theory^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom