Half Life 2 - The Orange Box, 360 or PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Just wondered what system you guys getting it on ? only really noticed it the last week because of the hype, and now im hyped i loved Half Life one, never played 2...team fortress... or episode one.

OMG play half life 2 and episode one! ep one isnt as good, but half life 2 is the s***! im getting it on steam. i thought it was gonna be released tomorrow, but i was heart broken to find i gotta wait one more day =/ already been playing TF2. thats pretty awesome.

OMG play half life 2 and episode one! ep one isnt as good, but half life 2 is the s***! im getting it on steam. i thought it was gonna be released tomorrow, but i was heart broken to find i gotta wait one more day =/ already been playing TF2. thats pretty awesome.

i already got it on steam and ive been playing tf2...cant wait till tomorrow for portal and ep2...to bad its my 25 month anniv with my gf and my bros gf's surprise party...
I hate how events come up on days like that!!!

i already got it on steam and ive been playing tf2...cant wait till tomorrow for portal and ep2...to bad its my 25 month anniv with my gf and my bros gf's surprise party...
I hate how events come up on days like that!!!

Haha i know what you mean dude, I've gone through that before.

And to the OP- DEFINETLY GET THE PC VERSION. Half life was BORN on the PC dude. Definetly pick up Orange Box for PC, no question about it! Plus ya gotta remember, the Mod community is huge on PC.

Haha i know what you mean dude, I've gone through that before.

And to the OP- DEFINETLY GET THE PC VERSION. Half life was BORN on the PC dude. Definetly pick up Orange Box for PC, no question about it! Plus ya gotta remember, the Mod community is huge on PC.

deff on PC...idk how you can play fps games on consoles...

I mean i prefer playing bioshock on my x360 controller on pc because the depht of field isnt all that huge...but other wise my mouse and fps games all the way!!!

Ooo...ok. Got to wait AGES for british release though :'(

reckon i could...er... make an American steam account :cool: ?

how good is TF2 anyway...with the toy liek graphics

What the heck kind of anniversary is 25 months? I'll be picking it up for pc. Rumor has it that CC has it on sale for 39.99 just like they did for bioshock.

pc ftw, been playing on pc and TF2 looks quite refreshing, not good graphics or ground breaking, not half bad requirements and it looks fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom