Guild Wars Technical help

Status
Not open for further replies.
my graphics card is NOT bad for GW how can you say that it is when the required spec is a geforce 3 and mine is a 6 ............thats NOT the issue ]

sorry for sounding like an *** but I really want to get this to work

the load occurs when loading the first starting area I know because I used to play this game alot on old computer...so if anyone could please help me I cant find any way to turn down graphics at all and im starting to think it has somethign to do with the fact that I downloaded from the site because i lost the cd's

I dont know if anyone could solve my problem I would be so thankfull!

Again sorry for my attitude and THANKS in advance!:D :D

Then you haven't played the game for a while. Once your in the main screen look in the bottom right it's in there just try every tab in there.

Trust me it's your gfx card. The 6150 is a very bad gfx card. No Offense. But GW is more demanding than WoW. The game probably set the recommended requirements a lot higher then your gfx card can handle.

If you can't find the graphics settings option. Then my best luck to you.

no its not because I have played games that I cold not handle and it was really choppy but the load times were just fine,.,,this something more ,,,is it maybe the fact that I have the video card set to 64mb rather than 128??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom