Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatonator

Baseband Member
I'm thinking of buying Guild Wars. Only $40 and no online fee. What do you people think of this game? Pros and Cons?Compared to other MMORPG's? Thanks.

Itll be really fun at first, but then youll get tired of it. After all it isnt a very good game.

Pro- No monthly fee

ConS-Boring, terrible story line (although it is better than other mmos, simply because they dont HAVE a story line), shallow combat, very short, not to mention the naked dance parties... [/Shudders].

I've played 170 hours according to Xfire...I find it very entertaining.

Pro's- No fee. Good story, I thought...has cutscenes! Instant, quick updates.

Con's- Level 20 cap, altho I don't think it's all that bad, because there's more story after L20. It also makes PvP, GvG, etc more even, cuz everyone is the same level. I almost think it's a pro the more I think about it.

Well, it's an awesome game. I have 180+ hours on 1 account alone.

Everyone else is expecing a story line RPG, which it isn't. You get to fight in arena combat to gain skills/levels. Go on missions with other people, join guilds, fight in the Hall of Hero's, fight in guild battle's, fight for prestige and just run around and fight things by yourself.

The level 20 cap is there because soon enough, the game will have an expansion and open up new worlds and new things to do. You can still gain skill points after you reach 20, but you don't level up.

Poison...I don't think you get the meaning of this game at all, nor Yon. However it's all opinion I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom