GTA:Revoked!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg! its rated Mature which is 18+ right? wft is Adult Only, 21+? i bet some 19year olds mommy is gonna get real mad when she finds out he's playing a game thats not inteded for kids as young as him. :rolleyes:

if EA buys out R*....... :shivers:

yeah its stupid to even have ratings that are one year apart like that.

what do so many people have against GTA games? I say if you don't like the game don't play it, but let the rest of us enjoy our sex filled, violent, demented games.:D

Censorship in America is getting rediculous. HOPEFULLY... all this publicity will give R* a huge boost in sales on other games of theirs and future GTA games to just give a big "F YOU!" to people trying to shut them down:D

Heyyo,

Lol, omg guys, I gotta idea. I should make a mini single mission mod called "fu ERSB" and what happens is they're coming for your copies of GTA SA, and you have to defend it along side your girlfriends... lol... should be an easy programming job... and then I'd say the creator was "Joe Leiberman" for kicks. :)

Wow, holy crap I really should do this! just do a few create_actors, tell them to kill_player, setup some flags to attack the girlfriends as well... omg, I should make a car n' fill it with a few enemies too to add some variety, maybe some bikes too...

Hahahaha, if I made this would any of you guys actually download it? :p

well i guess im lucky I baught my gta sa last week.
b4 they took em out of stores.

Haha good thing I bought it while I could! My stepdad was rambling on about how GTA is utter filth with me and my mom sitting there knowing that I own a copy. Lolage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom