Giving Skyrim a chance

Eh, tl;dr thread but if anybody hasn't said this already, if you're playing on actual legendary difficulty then turn it down a bit to get used to it.

The game is great but it isn't everybody's cup of tea.

Eh, tl;dr thread but if anybody hasn't said this already, if you're playing on actual legendary difficulty then turn it down a bit to get used to it.

The game is great but it isn't everybody's cup of tea.

I have mine on expert, Legendary requires too much time... Fun but very time consuming with very small progress made each time you play due to death.

I have mine on expert, Legendary requires too much time... Fun but very time consuming with very small progress made each time you play due to death.

I started playing a new character on legendary and found it almost impossible. This is coming from somebody who lived, breathed, ate, drank, and sweat out Skyrim for a very long time. It's one of those things where when you're all ranked up and need more of a challenge and put it over to legendary to die a few times.

I started playing a new character on legendary and found it almost impossible. This is coming from somebody who lived, breathed, ate, drank, and sweat out Skyrim for a very long time. It's one of those things where when you're all ranked up and need more of a challenge and put it over to legendary to die a few times.

Had a friend play a new character until end game (if you can call it that) on legendary. He had 400+ hrs and was still in the mid stages of the game. He would always swear up a storm and **** himself whenever a dragon was spotted :D

edit: To clarify, 400 hrs in and he was still mid stage. Don't know how long it took him to complete the game.

Yea I only have about 500-600 total hours playing but I've also had 10+ characters. My latest being a legendary play through with short sword, light armor, and magic abilities.

You have to understand, that I started playing Skyrim 2 weeks before it was released, and my son was born shortly after (a month exactly almost). Then, a month later I lost my job and was stuck being a stay at home dad for a year and a half straight. Skyrim also being the only game I was really excited about for 6 years straight, also being a diehard fan of TES. Yea. I had nothing else better to do but get lost in that game.

Back
Top Bottom