gaming mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi21

Solid State Member
I am currently using a Logitech g5 right now and pretty content with it, but I'm looking to get a new one. What are the top gaming mice currently around?

The Logitech G5. :p

Or do you want wireless?

If you want to spend money for the sake of it than get a Microsoft HABU 2000dpi. :s

id never buy a wired mouse agian, im using a cordless infa red packard bell and its been great for nearly a year, and i play all my games with it no probs, including battlefield 2142 online

Trifid, ur saying g5 is still on the top?

i prefer wired mouse, most pro gamers dont use wireless, but im not against good wireless gaming mouse either. Im no pro gamer by any means but i prefer to get top of the line for my gaming needs. so yea spend money for the sake of spending money....

i will check out the habu. im not so sure on microsoft tho. they never struck me as a gaming mouse company, but then again i might be wrong as i was with logitech when i first bought mx518. I really liked the 518 and razer's diamondback, so i might like MS's copperhead like design.

jonny_uk said:
id never buy a wired mouse agian, im using a cordless infa red packard bell and its been great for nearly a year, and i play all my games with it no probs, including battlefield 2142 online
Word, I play with a Kensington Pilot mouse thats laser i love it.

I picked up a Razer Viper for $20... I like it. I bought my father in law a Logitech MX 518 for Christmas last year. He loves it for Battlefield.

I like how the habu has rubber grips so you dont slip when your gaming hahaha that sounds so important if you slip you will die OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom